.picture h1 { text-shadow: none; } .post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { -webkit-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none; } .content-outer { -webkit-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none; }

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Lunge and Squat

I finally started doing what I have been intending on doing for a few years... Instagram Lives.
Here's a recorded session on my favorite lunges and squats. It starts with a few minutes of how to self massage to de-stress. If you want more details check out my last post titled Self Relaxation.


Here's the exercises that I went over:

1) Lunge with Overhead Reach 2) Throwing Squat 3) Twisting Squat 4) Curtsy Lunges 5) Lunge and Reach

I intend on archiving some of the Lives here!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment