.picture h1 { text-shadow: none; } .post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { -webkit-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none; } .content-outer { -webkit-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none; }

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

3D Runner Update

It’s been a while since I’ve written in my blog. 

In the past 2 years, I’ve been focusing on family and running. Juliette is now 2.5 years old, and I’ve ran 3 marathons in 11 months, including Boston.

As far as physical therapy, I’ve grown and developed a lot over the past 2 years. I've been able to incorporate strategies from pelvic floor and neurologic therapy into sports medicine. 

Some of you may know, I’m pretty active on Instagram @3Drunner where a lot of my content lives. To be able to better share information, I’m starting a newsletter. Some of the information from the newsletter will be transferred to this blog, but no guarantees! Sign up HERE to received my newsletter. It'll be all content, no spam. Don't miss out!

I hope to communicate more with all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    And making profit with it is as easy as 1--2--3!

    Here are the steps to make it work...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

    Do you want to start making profits??

    Your MONEY MAKING affiliate solution is RIGHT HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    Well over 160,000 women and men are utilizing a simple and secret "liquids hack" to burn 2 lbs each night while they sleep.

    It's simple and it works with anybody.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Take a drinking glass and fill it with water half full

    2) Then use this awesome hack

    so you'll be 2 lbs thinner the very next day!

    ReplyDelete